[time-nuts] low-loss cable

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 14:18:56 UTC 2011

Funny thing.
I use free cable tv .5" hardline low loss stuff but at 1575 Mhz 3.12 db per
100'.
I have used a lot of RG6 and kind of funny at 1575 its 7.89 db per 100'. So
I must say the work needed to install the .5" cable is a lot more trouble
then the 4 db of loss.
Though these days I have the correct connectors.

I do plan to mount another antenna on the tower. Thinking this run will be
the lazy mans approach with good ole RG6.