[time-nuts] No more 60Hz! TEC Elimination

Will Matney xformer at citynet.net
Mon Jun 27 18:30:14 UTC 2011

Running the transformer that way won't burn it up at that instant, it just
causes it to run hotter, because it's closer to saturation, and it shortens
the life span a good bit. A lot of the new ones now being made, are wound
to run on either frequency (wound for just under 50 Hz), so they can export
them internationally.

signature database 5851 (20110206) __________