[time-nuts] Result of Earth Quake speeds up earth?

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Wed Mar 16 08:14:47 UTC 2011

> Couldn't you rig up a MLBI (medium, not very) setup between you and  someone
> else in your area..

> Could one detect pulses (or a signal) from some quasar (or "infinite
> distance" stellar source) with a reasonable small antenna.

Suppose you have two antennas X seconds (at speed-of-light) apart with clocks
accurate to Y seconds.  For simplicity, let's assume both antennas are on the
equator and you are looking at something on the plane of the equator and that
it is directly overhead.

Your pointing accuracy is Y/X, or something close to that.

I think I'm on the right track, but I may have overlooked something important.