[time-nuts] Result of Earth Quake speeds up earth?

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Thu Mar 17 01:52:14 UTC 2011

Hi

Since you are going for time transfer, ping pong on a single channel should do pretty well. With some clever design you could locally receive your transmitted packet.  You would drop out a lot of local "detuned coil" issues that way. A lot would depend on just how far you needed to stretch the link.

Bob