[time-nuts] Win 7 and Thunderbolt

Michael Perrett mkperrett at gmail.com
Sun May 15 19:29:04 UTC 2011

I went a different route - I bought a multiport serial card (PCIE RS232C)
and have a dedicated, unique, serial port for the Tbolt. I put it on COM 15,
which did not even exist prior to the addition and have had no conflicts
since. Just added /15 to the .exe command line.

PC: Home made I7-875 CPU OC to 4GHZ, 12GB RAM, dual 250GB SSD in Raid 0,
Fidelity Titanium audio card, HD-5970 graphics card all operating on WIN 7
64B Ultimate edition.

Michael / K7HIL

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R <caf at omen.com