[time-nuts] AD9832 in FE-5680A

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sat Nov 12 19:55:43 UTC 2011

I did measure the Xtal and it is 60 MHz. That is the only thing I know for
sure. I did not probe the output of the DDS because with my 69 years old
hands I  do not want to slip and destroy the unit, some one else may want to
test it. As  a group we should be able to solve the problem since the prices
are free  falling. Sooner than later every time nut will have one.
Bert

In a message dated 11/12/2011 2:34:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,