[time-nuts] 2

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Tue Oct 4 15:20:53 UTC 2011

There has to be more to it than that.  Knowing a member's email
address is not a key into the time-nuts (or yahoo) lists.

For instance, if I spoof my return and from addresses to be the same
as my time-nuts subscribed email address, and send a message to
time-nuts at febo.com from one of my non-subscribed email servers, it
gets dutifully ignored.  It came from the wrong email account on the
wrong server.

The simple Occam's Razor style answer, in my opinion, is the hijacked
user's PC has been breached by a typical Windows PC trojan horse
spambot program, and is spewing out spam emails through the hijacked
user's PC's email program.

Right?

-Chuck Harris