[time-nuts] HP5370B - Err 02

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Tue Oct 25 21:28:57 UTC 2011

Sounds like one of your 1-pps sources is dropping out for long periods of
time, presumably the one connected to the STOP channel.  If it receives a
START trigger but no STOP trigger within 10 seconds or thereabouts, it will
give you an Err 02.

The list of error codes is on page 3-4 of David Kirkby's scan (available on
agilent.com).

-- john