[time-nuts] HP5370B - Err 02

Bob Smither smither at c-c-i.com
Tue Oct 25 20:46:07 UTC 2011

I have an HP5370B that is measuring the time interval between two 1 pps
signals.  Occasionally, like every few days, I will look over and the
unit is displaying "Err 02."

The unit is set to display the average of 10,000 events.  It will go for
days, updating the interval as expected, but then show the error
message.  A Reset returns it to normal operaion.

I could not find a list of the error codes in the manuals that I have.

Does anyone know what my 5370B is trying to tell me?

Thanks!

--
Bob Smither, Ph.D. - Linux User 281-331-2744; fax:-4616 Smither at C-C-I.Com
   Unix IS user friendly - it's just selective about who its friends are