[time-nuts] Subject: Listening to the List Owner

Rob Kimberley timing.consultants at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 21 11:43:45 UTC 2011

David,

I appreciate the subtle humour here, but virtually all people I communicate
with top post, and I've been using email since the early 90s. It is only
groups like this where it seems to be a problem.  Maybe it is a function of
the mail reader that is being used, (not sure on that one), but I think you
will find that you are in the minority.

Rob