[time-nuts] Antenna for t-bolt

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Mon Apr 2 22:25:45 UTC 2012

Yes, every antenna will do but the best is a dedicated timing antenna such
as the Motorola Timing2000 and others. The low angle satellites can be
masked out with the appropriate parameter. For the ultimate precision a
geodetic/surveillance antenna (i.e. the Trimble Zephyr) is... well...
really too expensive. One popped up just yesterday in the usual auction
site but now is already at 400$ and is intended to go up.