[time-nuts] WWVB relative field strength graph

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 19:58:43 UTC 2012

I took a look and as it says its relative. Don't think there is a trusted
relationship.
Good to hear you have everything going. I believe outside is important not
so sure huge height much matters at 60Khz. I ran at the 45 level on a tower
for years and have to say 6 foot in the woods seems to operate just as well
given the propagation variation every day.
You may not need it but I have a number of wwvb rcvrs so I built an active
splitter to feed up to 6 units. Essentially single opamp in to 6 buffer
amps. Stupid simple.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL