[time-nuts] PICTIC II ready-made?

Andrew Back andrew at carrierdetect.com
Thu Apr 26 10:24:58 UTC 2012

On 26 April 2012 00:41, Bill Dailey <docdailey at gmail.com> wrote:

> Rasberry pi appears to have fallen victim to poor pre market research.  Essentially vapor for now.  Don't know when you can get one.  I have been looking to get one since march.  RadioShack carries arduino.

They started shipping last week and I know quite a few people with
them. There were some delays due to first a manufacturing error, and
then some tweaks for CE/FCC approval (might look like a dev board, but
kids will be handling these...)

Arduino only landed in RadioShack last year. There are only two
companies licensed to manufacture Raspberry Pi at this stage — it's
early days...

Regards,

Andrew

--