[time-nuts] Advice on Austron 1250A

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Sun Aug 19 04:00:24 UTC 2012

The unit I've been offered has new batteries, and is able to be disciplined,
as I mentioned to Tom.  The seller indicates that the unit is checked out
and is fully operational, so I have a degree of confidence that I wouldn't
otherwise have if buying from Ebay.  As I said in my first post, the seller
is local, and has given me his address, so I do have a chance at
satisfaction should things go wrong.

Note to Tom:  it's the 1250 that can't be disciplined; the 1250A can be.

Cheers,
Dave M