[time-nuts] Is this a cesium frequency standard?

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 24 11:42:12 UTC 2012

Hi Dave,
He lists hundreds of items, has 11 feedback and all of that is for low cost items. I've actually reported his items to ebay before because of keyword and brand name spamming. I wonder if this is why he no longer uses analogue of in his titles. The items are overpriced and probably of poor quality (if the Russian geiger counters are typical)

Robert G8RPI