[time-nuts] Is this a cesium frequency standard?

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sat Aug 25 10:33:02 UTC 2012

On 08/24/2012 03:38 AM, Bob Camp wrote:
> Hi
>
> If the box is from KVARZ then they are very much still in business. Back in the 90's they had to do an H-Maser to test the Rb's with. I believe that's now their main product.

IEM KVARZ / VREMYA is indeed still in the game. They do both rubidiums
and H-masers, and related gear. They have done cesiums as well, but I
don't recall they offer any these days.

I have tried but not been able to find a confirmation that this is a
KVARZ product, but I do beleive it could be.

Cheers,
Magnus