[time-nuts] HP5065A Repairable?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 03:03:05 UTC 2012

Ron
I guess with some humor the critical part the RB gas is not. :-) The srd
would be a killer also.
But pretty much everything else is very reasonable and adaptable with
modern technology.
Only spares would be ebay parts or something like that. They have been out
of production a long time.
So that said. I really like the one I have. But given X dollars to spend,
the higher the cost someone would want the more I would lean towards the
other things that are available today.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL