[time-nuts] Introducing myself

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Sun Dec 2 23:22:11 UTC 2012

On 12/2/2012 4:45 PM, Magnus Danielson wrote:
> Erich, Edgardo,
>
> On 12/02/2012 09:27 PM, Edgardo Molina wrote:
>> Dear Erich,
>>
>> Welcome to this fine, friendly and knowledgeable group. You just
>> can't imagine how much I have grown in the field with the invaluable
>> support from every member here. After a couple of months of being
>> active, I can attest both the human and technical quality that reign
>> among all the people here who have offered help to me in every
>> possible way.
>>
>> Bob is right at pointing out NIST vast online archive on the subject.
>> You should definitely take a look at it.
>
> NIST online archive in this context means their Time and Frequency
> group online archive, with a search engine here:
>
> http://www.tf.nist.gov/timefreq/general/publications.htm
>
> Recommended authors to search for is Allan, Lombardi, Levine, Nelson,
> Howe to name a few.
>
> Since NIST is a govrement agency (part of Department of Commerce),
> copyright does not apply, and they are free to put all their published
> papers online. Make sure to use them well. There are tons of goodies
> in there.
>
> Cheers,
> Magnus

Don't forget that you can browse the publications by just leaving the
search boxes blank and hitting the 'submit' button.  I noticed a few new
papers with Time-Nuts potential on the new WWVB  and a couple on an
Ultra-Low-Noise Regenerative Frequency Divider based on the 2N2222A
Double Balanced Mixer.

Ed