[time-nuts] Introducing myself

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun Dec 2 23:31:17 UTC 2012

On 12/03/2012 12:22 AM, Ed Palmer wrote:
> Don't forget that you can browse the publications by just leaving the
> search boxes blank and hitting the 'submit' button. I noticed a few new
> papers with Time-Nuts potential on the new WWVB and a couple on an
> Ultra-Low-Noise Regenerative Frequency Divider based on the 2N2222A
> Double Balanced Mixer.

Indeed. It's just that with way over 2000 documents there, it is easy to
not find what you want, so I wanted to give some search terms to get
started and not completely loose onceself in the noise. There is a lot
of interesting papers on optical clocks, etc. You can get seriously
side-tracked there. :)

Cheers,
Magnus