[time-nuts] Using a frequency synthesizer replacement for motherboard oscillator

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Mon Dec 3 21:27:19 UTC 2012

> My research group has had some good experiences using products from Endace (
> http://www.endace.com/) for network timing measurement at the ethernet
> level. I don't have a pointer immediately to the work, but if there is
> interest can ask tomorrow at work. The gist of it though was to understand

Hi Erich,

You are welcome to post your experiences with synchronization or network timing measurements on the list or to solicit methods to time packets to the microsecond or nanosecond. The rest of your agenda is straying far off-topic and you need to find or create a forum elsewhere. It appears you have misread the focus of this group.

Please re-read the intro page (leapsecond.com/time-nuts.htm) or the archives (www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/). If you have questions contact me directly.

Thanks,
/tvb