[time-nuts] GPSDO Alternatives

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Thu Dec 6 12:19:29 UTC 2012

Hi

There are many marvelous things you can do in software. In some cases you are fundamentally limited by the hardware. Regardless of the hardware chosen, the effort is 99.99% in other areas. Starting with a hardware platform that lets you evolve (even if it's a few dollars more) is generally a good decision.

Bob