[time-nuts] Open source GPSDO

Murray Greenman denwood at orcon.net.nz
Thu Dec 6 18:28:41 UTC 2012

Keenan,
You can see my GPSDO source code for a mere $50. It comes with manual and
executables. The executables alone are $20.

See http://www.qsl.net/zl1bpu/MICRO/SIMPLE/SimpleGPS.htm

While this design does not use a Kalmann filter, it has pretty good
holdover, and you can see how the phase detector, error integrator, filters,
PID controller and D-A converter etc are done. The hardware is pretty
simple. There is a PC monitoring and control program.

73,
Murray ZL1BPU