[time-nuts] Help support the microwave addiction.

Lizeth Norman normanlizeth at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 00:59:46 UTC 2012

Hi all!

Having finally moved and having been able to sort the stuff, there's
some goodies for sale:
Do have a few more items that would be of interest to the time and
frequency folks, but here's the first two.

I have two Shera based gpsdo kits available. One board is built,
tested and working.  The other is a complete kit of all parts and the
A+A engineering pc board.

Included in each kit:
1 HP 10811a-60111
1 sma unknown 5v active patch gps L1 antenna
1 HP 58535a gps active splitter
1 Motorola M12+T gps receiver

The built kit gets an HP rack mount enclosure with a LCD display of
the efc voltage. Feel free to use the boards inside, but as you will
see, it was my first attempt at a partial kit where YOU the builder
must buy to spec and then integrate according to a plan. Looks like
hell. Works ok, though..

Would like to trade for equipment. Particularly microwave attenuators,
mixers, preamps. Will trade + cash for a signal generator good to 18
GHz.

Kit one (built board with enclosure and power supply. Ask for photos.)
$250
Kit two
$210

All reasonable offers considered.