[time-nuts] Nifty "MINI TIC" for DMTD work please hold off, 4 channel pic...

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sun Dec 9 11:20:10 UTC 2012

We have a choice of two dual mixers, my copy of the original NBS with minor
 changes and Bill Riley's unit. Comparison tests are ongoing to pick the
best. If  Bill's shows better results I plan on laying one out using leaded
components. 2  channel and 4 channel counters are completed and are being used
for testing.  Corby has done some more tests plotting single channel using
the period mode.  Great results. Can use phase or period.
A documentation package is being prepared to be placed on Didier's site,
but I have to depend on volunteers to do the drawings and they have to make
their time available when convenient.
Juerg is continuing his work on programming a PIC for LCD display but that
will only be an added feature one can use the counters direct with a PC and
as  you may have noticed Corby sold his SR 620.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 12/8/2012 5:50:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,