[time-nuts] Nifty "MINI TIC" for DMTD work please hold off, 4 channel pic...

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Mon Dec 10 12:23:33 UTC 2012

Bert,

I have been waiting for more details to become available. Thanks for the
update.

Not sure exactly what this means:

but I have to depend on volunteers to do the drawings and they have to make
their time available when convenient.

Depending on if the input is in some kind of standard, or a
transmittable sketch format, and what the desired output is, maybe I
could help. Contact me if you think another cook could possibly help the
broth.

-Rex in San Jose, CA