[time-nuts] 31bit ADC, 1000 samples per second

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Mon Dec 10 21:30:41 UTC 2012

Hi

I suspect you can prove it mathematically. You could also just sit there and watch what it puts out for a year or so. With a reasonable ramp it likely would put out all codes. That's not to say you could prove they are in order, only that you saw all 4 billion codes. More or less:

1,000 samples a second, 4 billion codes -> you need 4 million seconds if everything works perfectly. 10X that number is probably adequate to catch them all.

Bob