[time-nuts] 31bit ADC, 1000 samples per second

David davidwhess at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 01:03:14 UTC 2012

If it *was* missing codes in reality, it would not be the first time
TI made that kind of mistake.  One of their not so early multi-slope
integrating converters was advertised to *not* return both plus zero
and minus zero which was a big feature at the time . . . but it did.
Almost nobody noticed that error for years.