[time-nuts] 31bit ADC, 1000 samples per second

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 22:28:52 UTC 2012

I agree, but there is a difference between something that you should be
able to achieve by design and being able to prove it, or even if it's
useful in practice.
In a case like this, the wide span between resolution and effective bits
makes me wonder what's the point of advertising the former other than
bragging rights?