[time-nuts] MT3339 PA6H and Racal Dana GPIB, update

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Wed Dec 12 21:39:45 UTC 2012

Hi

If you are driving the counter's frequency standard input with the FE5680
and simply measuring the period of the GPS output, then the data would make
sense.

I am assuming that the counter starts counting on the pps out of the FE5680
and stops counting on the pps out of the GPS. That way every sample is the
time difference between the two.

Did I get it wrong?

Bob