[time-nuts] Synergy SSR-6TR

Robert LaJeunesse rlajeunesse at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 14 16:42:53 UTC 2012

David,

Any chance you can buy it in your name and have it shipped somewhere in the
States? That person then can forward it without losing their chance to get one
as well. I have no experience shipping overseas but will second Bert's
suggestion plus volunteer myself to do it, if need be. How can you trust me?
Well, if you are not happy let our Febo host John Ackermann know and he'll beat
me up at the next Dayton Hamvention....

Bob LaJeunesse