[time-nuts] SSR-6t Connector

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Thu Dec 20 17:21:59 UTC 2012

I don't think that will work, Paul.  The Z3801 is designed for the VT
receiver and uses commands that are not supported by the M12 or the
SSR.  I believe there has been discussion on this in the past.

Now, maybe with a bit of arm twisting, whining and grovelling we could
get Synergy to write an emulator for the VT instead of the M12.  Since
they've already done the M12, it might not be a lot of extra work to do
the VT.  Of course, an adapter board would be required to deal with the
physical differences.  I don't know if they already have one.

Ed