[time-nuts] Comparing PPS from 2 GPS units

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Fri Dec 21 07:16:10 UTC 2012

> Can you create an executable for windows?

I know next to nothing about Windows.  (and don't have access to any Windows
machines)

Others have reported that Python works on Windows.

If you give me a few input/output samples, I'll try to write some python code
to do the translation.  If I get it working, I expect there will be somebody
on the list who can fix the top-level stuff to work correctly on Windows
and/or describe the recipe that's needed for setup.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.