[time-nuts] ensemble oscillators for better stability

cdelect at juno.com cdelect at juno.com
Fri Dec 28 21:51:16 UTC 2012

John,

Injection locking won't be a problem with the isolation I have in the
setup.

Azelio,

The 1 second results are referenced to a "cherry picked" FTS 1200 quartz
which is better than 3X10-13th at 1 second.

The 10 and 100 second results are referenced to an EFOS2 Active Hydrogen
maser.

After the first post I cobbled together a mixer/divider and ran some
plots and unfortunately you don't get better stability!

Bummer, that would have made it a lot simpler.

I'm going to look into locking one to the other via the C-field control.
I have disciplined several FRK and M100 via the C-field before so I know
it will work.

Corby