[time-nuts] Timing between two GPS PPS outputs.

Gabs Ricalde gsricalde at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 08:36:08 UTC 2012

Some tests of timing receivers' PPS:
ftp://tycho.usno.navy.mil/pub/gps/Furuno/
http://www.cnssys.com/files/PTTI/PTTI_2002_CNS_Testbed.pdf (Motorola M12M)
http://www.cnssys.com/files/PTTI/Low_cost_GPS-based_time_and_frequency_products.pdf
(u-blox LEA-6T)

Non-timing receivers could be unsuitable for your requirements, as
some of us have discovered:
http://www.satsignal.eu/ntp/Raspberry-Pi-NTP.html#oscillations
http://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/2012-December/072358.html