[time-nuts] Racal-Dana 1991 w. Option 4C - what is that ?

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Wed Feb 1 00:28:44 UTC 2012

Hi

It's not all smoke and mirrors. The Q of quartz goes up as frequency goes down. Nobody really debates that. As frequency goes down blank diameter would need to grow to keep everything same / same. Again not much debate.

What does get a lot of debate is  just how small you can get blank diameter and still get reasonable performance.

If people just liked 3" diameter crystal packages.....

Bob