[time-nuts] IEEE1588

Greg Dowd gdowd at symmetricom.com
Wed Feb 1 17:35:42 UTC 2012

The challenge with public grandmasters is that the delay variation introduced by the intervening network destroys the time accuracy.

Greg Dowd
gdowd at symmetricom dot com (antispam format)
Symmetricom, Inc.
www.symmetricom.com
"A clever person solves a problem.  A wise person avoids it." Albert Einstein