[time-nuts] (OT) linkedin spam

lists at lazygranch.com lists at lazygranch.com
Fri Feb 3 19:58:49 UTC 2012

Just a FYI, you can request Linkedin to get on a "do not contact" list. This way every time someone gets their address book harvested, you won't get spammed. Below is the relevant part of an email I got from Linkedin.

Per your request, the email provided has been added to our "do not contact" list. You will no longer receive any email from LinkedIn or our members on this email address. If you decide at a later date that you want to set up a LinkedIn account, you will need to first contact us to have your email address removed from the “do not contact” list.