[time-nuts] PTS synthesizers

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Thu Feb 9 05:44:06 UTC 2012

I have a 250 no manual and would REALLY like a copy of the scan. If it
cannot be posted somewhere, could I get a copy mailed to me?
Thanks very much!
Don

Rex
> I had a web page up with PTS info that I had gathered, corrected (some),
> and consolidated for multiple devices in one doc.
>
> I got an email from PTS requesting I remove the documents. I now have a
> place holder page recommending people look for HP test equipment rather
> than PTS. PTS doesn't share HP's (now Agilent) openness about sharing
> documents.
>
> -Rex, KK6MK
>

> On 2/8/2012 2:57 PM, GandalfG8 at aol.com wrote:
>>
>> I still haven't had time yet to try your remote interface, which I
>> suspect
>> others here might also find very interesting, but I  have completed
>> the
>> scans of my X10 and PTS250 manuals and  will be making those available
>> as soon
>> as I've finished processing the  images.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Nigel
>> GM8PZR
>>

>> In a message dated 08/02/2012 22:11:29 GMT Standard Time,
>> wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
>> writes:
>>
>> I am new  to the list and would like to know if anyone has a list of
>> the
>> suffixes  (options) for PTS synthesizers. There seem to be a number of
>> them
>> that are  not in their catalog.

>> and follow the instructions there.

"Neither the voice of authority nor the weight of reason and argument
are as significant as experiment, for thence comes quiet to the mind."
R. Bacon
"If you don't know what it is, don't poke it."
Ghost in the Shell

Dr. Don Latham AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLP
17850 Six Mile Road