[time-nuts] PTS synthesizers

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Thu Feb 9 04:06:29 UTC 2012

I had a web page up with PTS info that I had gathered, corrected (some),
and consolidated for multiple devices in one doc.

I got an email from PTS requesting I remove the documents. I now have a
place holder page recommending people look for HP test equipment rather
than PTS. PTS doesn't share HP's (now Agilent) openness about sharing
documents.

-Rex, KK6MK