[time-nuts] PTS synthesizers

EB4APL eb4apl at cembreros.jazztel.es
Thu Feb 9 16:39:41 UTC 2012

John,

Thank you for your offer but my PTS-040 has its own front panel controls
so I'm served on this side.
I was asking about the remote interface figuring out it was something
that Bill Fuqua had published for controlling the synthesizer, maybe
from a PC.
About the remote control info, I have a sheet  entitled
"PTS-040-1600_Prog.doc" that I downloaded some time ago, but I'm not
able to find from where, maybe it was from your page. I has everything
that is needed for external control.

Best regards,
Ignacio, EB4APL