[time-nuts] PTS synthesizers

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Thu Feb 9 23:35:07 UTC 2012

On 2/9/2012 8:39 AM, EB4APL wrote:
> About the remote control info, I have a sheet  entitled
> "PTS-040-1600_Prog.doc" that I downloaded some time ago, but I'm not
> able to find from where, maybe it was from your page. I has everything
> that is needed for external control.
>
> Best regards,
> Ignacio, EB4APL

The "PTS-040-1600_Prog.doc" was created by me -- looks like in 2007. It
is very similar to the info in various PTS manuals I was able to find,
but tries to define differences in the control bits that are used across
the various units from the PTS-040 to the PTS-1600. It was based on some
guesswork, so not sure if it is totally correct, but never heard of any
problems, except one big one...

I had it on my web pages (xertech.net), with some other accumulated
documentation. It is one of the things I was directly asked by PTS to
take down, as it is based on PTS copyrighted material but additionally
was not an exact copy from PTS documents.

C'est la vie. "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da."

-Rex, KK6MK