[time-nuts] How best to exchange Large files?

WarrenS warrensjmail-one at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 17:52:39 UTC 2012

Recording high speed and/or long general purpose raw Osc data, the file can become very large.
I'm looking for a simple, fast and easy (and cheap) way to transfer large compressed data files of up to say a 100 MB between time-nuts.
I know there are all kinds places one can store large files that others can then have access to,  so I do not want to use the "OLD" way of breaking it up into many small pieces.
I do not need to do this very often, so I do not want to sign up for any long term thing or maintain a Friends or face book type thing,
I'm just looking for an easy, temporary way (say lasting up to a week each) to transfer a few big files that are too large to email.
Suggestions anyone?

Thanks
ws