[time-nuts] FE-5680A Mechanical Question

Peter Bell bell.peter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 05:50:43 UTC 2012

I think lots of people have designed MCU based HPIB interfaces - the
problem is that most of them are, like mine, designed to solve a specific
problem and there is no subsequent incentive to clean up the documentation
to the  point where you wouldn't be embarrased to release it to the public
- at least that's the state mine is in...