[time-nuts] Controlling FEI 5680A

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 18:34:11 UTC 2012

I recommend bluetooth
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 1/15/2012 1:32:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
hmurray at megapathdsl.net writes:

albertson.chris at gmail.com said:
> So I want to be able to  connect a desktop computer and a USB cable is to
> short.

You can  get USB cable extenders.  They are 15 feet long with a hub built
into
the connector blob at the far end.  There is a limit of 4 or 5.   They
obviously reduce the power available to the end device.

I'm  using a couple of them with no problems.

They aren't the solution to  the world's connectivity problems, but they
are a
handy tool if you are  working with USB.

--
These are my opinions, not necessarily my  employer's.  I hate  spam.