[time-nuts] Controlling FEI 5680A

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 22:26:44 UTC 2012

--

May have solved this problem for good.   I just found USB extenders
that use Cat-5 or cat-6 cable.  They say you can put in up to 150 feet

But still I want Eithernet.   People are talking about FPGAs so it is
very easy to synthesize an ethernet controller.

I've been looking at this, yes more than $3 but there is no PCB to
design, build and assemble.
http://store.gadgetfactory.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=18

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California