[time-nuts] Progress on the FE-5680A serial commands!

Scott Newell newell+timenuts at n5tnl.com
Fri Jan 20 05:52:04 UTC 2012

Here's some data from one of my working FE-5680A units:

http://n5tnl.com/time/fe-5680a/graphs/fe5680_2_ch3.png
http://n5tnl.com/time/fe-5680a/graphs/fe5680_2_ch4.png

This assumes that the reply from the undoc command 0x5a is the raw
counts from the 4 channel 12 bit ADC.  I think channel 3 is a temp
sensor.  What would channel 4 be?  Photodiode output?

Channels 1 and 2 are pretty much a straight line.  I think Pete
figured out channel 1 was connected to a trim pot, right?  Channel 2
sits at 2100 counts or so from power up 'till down, so I'm guessing a
supply rail.

Running graphs now for the problem child.  Hopefully this weekend
I'll be able to run two Rbs at the same time and see about tweaking
the freq on the bad one.

--
newell N5TNL