[time-nuts] FE-5680A Voltage tolerance

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Fri Jan 20 02:43:11 UTC 2012

Speaking of aging, can anyone explain FEI's spec for aging on the
5680A?  2e-11 per DAY?  Seriously?  Everyone else specs their Rb
standards in the Xe-11 range per MONTH.  When I first saw it, I thought
it was just a typo, but it's in multiple documents and web pages and
it's been there for years.

Ed