[time-nuts] HP 58503A Dim Display Replacement

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 01:02:37 UTC 2012

Hi;
If you can find a part number for the VFD only you may be able to purchase them, but you would need a part number. In the recent past have purchased 3458A VFD displays alone with the part number for about $100ea , but I believe if you ask parts ID they will tell you that 3458A VFD are not available separately. Agilent is really good compared to some companies but in some cases it really depends on who you talk to.
Sometimes you can go directly to the display manufacturer. Let us know if you find a source for the VFD.
Best Wishes;
Thomas