[time-nuts] Elektor GPIB to USB Interface

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Thu Jun 28 23:21:03 UTC 2012

There's been a number of discussions here in the past on the  merits or
otherwise of various GPIB to USB interfaces so here's  another one to chuck
into the mix.

I have no experience of this one other than I've just been reading the
article in the July/August edition of Elektor magazine, but it looks to  be
worth playing with and I'll probably give it a try.

It's a simple enough interface, and although there seems to be a  PCB
available it should be easy enough to build on prototype board, plus  the
firmware is available for download.

What more could you ask?:-)

Regards

Nigel