[time-nuts] broadband MPX signal stereo

ehydra ehydra at arcor.de
Fri Mar 16 14:26:09 UTC 2012

I own a EMU0202 and when I use it with my laptop running on battery I
can see in spectrum lab FFT the DCF77 at 77.5KHz and the GB time-code
transmitter at 60KHz easily. The antenna is 1 meter of wire. Not bad for
100 bucks. I'm around 450km from DCF77 and maybe 800km from GB transmitter.

If I connect the laptop SMPS then I see the spread-spectrum clock for
the SMSPS controller wrappling around 50-60KHz.
In fact I can see almost all here in the house. If someone activates his
TV I see the 15625Hz PAL line frequency coming out of bottom noise.

On the Maxim web-site is a AppNote for using a sound-card as a sampling
head.

- Henry

--
ehydra.dyndns.info